Getting Closer ❤🎶

Hey guys! I’m back today with another song that I like.  As you can probably tell from the title it’s called…

‘Getting Closer’ by Seventeen

What is the song like?
I really like this song because it has a sort of rock/hip-hop style mixed with a darker concept than they usually go for. This song is something new but old for them.  They have a similar song but with less rock involved called ‘Boom Boom’. I think for them a more cheery concept suits them, but I really like that they’re trying something new and I like the song.  Overall, it’s a great song and a cool new concept for them. If you want to check out the song, click here

Image result for seventeen
picture credit to: Wikimedia Commons

Who is Seventeen?
So if you haven’t seen any of my past Seventeen posts, Seventeen is a 13-membered South Korean boy group from Pledis Entertainment.  They have two Chinese members and two American members.  They have 3 units, the Vocal Unit, the Hip-Hop Unit, the Performance Unit. Common Question: Why is their name “Seventeen” when they only have 13 members? Answer: They have 13 members + 3 units + they are 1 team = 17. Another answer: Before debut, they had 17 members but 4 left and they made up the answer mentioned above. If you want to learn more about Seventeen, click here

Name(Position)
Their names are S.Coups(leader, hip-hop unit leader, main rapper), Jeonghan(lead vocalist), Joshua(lead vocalist), Jun(lead dancer, sub-vocalist), Hoshi(performance unit leader, main dancer, lead vocalist, sub rapper), Wonwoo(lead rapper, sub-vocalist), Woozi(vocal unit leader, lead vocalist), DK(main vocalist), Mingyu(lead rapper, sub-vocalist, visual), The8(lead dancer, sub-vocalist, rapper), Seungkwan(main vocalist), Vernon(main rapper, vocalist, visual), and Dino(main dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocalist, maknae.

1 Comment on Getting Closer ❤🎶

1. hmsriho
    January 31, 2019 at 5:08 pm (5 years ago)

Hey hmsmari,

This is hmsriho! I really like your post that you wrote about. I recently started liking Seventeen and their song Home. Have you listened to that song? If you didn’t, you should listen to it. My favorite member is probably Joshua. Here is a link to my blog.
    blog

Aloha, hmsriho

Reply