Tempo❤🎶

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. This time the song is…

Tempo” by EXO!

Photo credit to Flickr

Who is Exo?
Exo is a nine-member group (one is currently not active in exo) formed by SM Entertainment in 2012. Some may argue they have the best vocals for an idol group. (or at least they used to, darn these new generation groups). Anywho, Exo used to be split into two units, Exo-K and Exo-M. One Korean and one Mandarin. That all came crashing down when Kris, Luhan, and Tao left one by one from Exo-M and SM Ent. That left the remaining members to form one overall Exo.
The members are: Suho(Leader, Lead Vocalist), Xiumin(Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper), Lay(Main Dancer, Vocalist)**NOT ACTIVE, Baekhyun(Main Vocalist)<3, Chen(Main Vocalist), Chanyeol(Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual), D.O.(Main Vocalist), Kai(Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, Center), Sehun(Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, Visual, Maknae)
Okay, that was too long. Oh well, if you want to read more about Exo, click here

What is the song about?
The song is another love song, but the melody is extremely addictive. I guess the lyrics are normal love song lyrics. Just a guy who’s in love with a girl. I don’t know how to describe it but they have the usual love song lyrics, but with a more telling story. Not just, I love you love me too, or something like that. It’s better. It’s so hard to describe how to interpret a song. Well, let’s just look at some lyrics.

“You’re so charming, you’re lovely
There’s nothing separating us
Heartbeat becoming unstable”

“Don’t stutter, you don’t have to feel awkward
Don’t bring anything, just hold my hand my lady
Every road we walk on is a red carpet and a runway
The way you walk is so unique”

“I’m missing you even though I see you every day
Everything is perfect”

“Leaning on my shoulder
Your scent is inside my heart
Striking like a wave
I want to be like this forever”
If you would like to read the lyrics click here

Why do I like Exo?
Exo was like the 3rd or 4th K-Pop group I ever got into. That’s why they hold a special place in my heart. My first and current bias is Baekhyun. Truthfully I love all of them, they’re also so vocally talented. They have 3 main vocals. They all are talented and have other aspects needed to be a great idol. I’m proud of how far they’ve come, despite being beaten out by newer groups. I’m also really sad Xiumin is starting his military duties soon. 🙁 I will continue to show them love and support throughout everything they do.

Thank you for reading, have a great day. BYEE!