gogobebe❤🎶

Hey, what’s up, everyone! I’m back with another K-Pop song. Let’s get straight to it. The song is…

gogobebe” by Mamamoo

Photo credit to Wikimedia Commons

Who is Mamamoo?
Mamamoo is a 4-membered girl group under RBW Entertainment. They debuted in 2014 with the song “Mr. Ambiguous”. What I think is the best feature of Mamamoo is their vocals. Like, wow okay, their vocals are out of this world, their dancing is pretty great too but their vocals shine through all of their performances. Mamamoo’s members are: Solar (Leader, Main Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group), Moonbyul (Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Visual), Wheein (Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer), and Hwasa (Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Maknae).
If you wanna learn more about Mamamoo click here

What is the song like?
The song is a very upbeat and fun song to listen to while either feeling down or like you’re on top of the world. It’s a fun choreography that highlights the main focus of the song, stop worrying and have fun. I’m sure most people reading this would love it, unless of course, you hate music in general. But other than that “gogobebe” was an instant yes from me. I love dance centered songs that have their vocals on point which Mamamoo always delivers.

What is the song about?
The song is about just having fun and having no worries. Just think of the now and not the future, live while you’re young. It’s okay if you are having problems just have fun. I interpret the song similarly, as the sound of the song is very upbeat. I like the message it contains because it’s telling you to not worry about whatever is troubling you just live.|
Read the lyrics 
here

Trust your body to the rhythm
Be thick-skinned and party”

“Throw out the suit and tie
Dress code: bling bling bling”

“Ignore the nagging, mute it, click click, beep
Like this, like that
People who talk too much
Always die first in the movies”

Thank you for reading! Look forward to my upcoming posts. Bye!