Boy with Luvโค๐ŸŽถ

Hey everyone! Welcome to my post about a K-Pop song I really enjoyed. This posts song is new and extremely popular. So without further ado, the song of this post is…..

Boy with Luv” by BTS!

ย Who is BTS?
Okay if you are seriously asking this, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PASTย  2 YEARS! All jokes aside, seriously they have been all over the news, tv shows, topping charts. Okay, I need to calm down just a bit. BTS is a 7-membered South Korean boy group that is currently the biggest boy group on the planet. They’ve been all over the media lately, so if you’ve never heard of them… I dunno what else to say.
Their members consist of: RM(Leader, Main Rapper), Jin(Vocalist, Visual), Suga(Lead Rapper), J-Hope(Main Dancer, Rapper, Sub-Vocalist), Jimin<3(Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist), V(Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual), Jungkook(Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub-Rapper, Center, Maknae)
If you wanna learn more about BTS click here

Photo creditย toย Wikimedia Commons
(also pfft me for using the same picture as lastย time)

What is Boy With Luv about?
Like you could probably guess by the title, it’s about a boy in love. But it’s not “boy in luv”ย becauseย that’sย a different song… OK NEVERMIND I TAKE THAT JOKE BACK. My apologies. Anyway, the song is about a boy who wants to be beside a girl all the time because he loves her. She gave him his wings and now he wants to fly to her and stay by her. This is like a continuation of their old song “Boy in Luv”, back then the song was about young teen love. Now it’s them realizing what love truly is.
If you wanna read the lyrics click here

“I want to be with you for everything”

“From the moment I met you ya
My life was all you ya
Youโ€™re the star that turns ordinaries into extraordinaries”

“Your pain is my pain
When I realized that, I vowed to myself,
With the wings of Icarus, you gave me
Not toward the sun but toward you
Let me fly”

What does it sound like?
Okay, so I’m really glad it didn’t follow their recent trend of songs and went down a different upbeat, almost airy theme. This song to me is easily better thanย some of the LY songs *cough*Idol*cough*. Yeahhh… Well let’s just focus on Boy With Luv. There’s something about it that just reminds me of their songs prior to their popularity boom. I was a tiny bit scared when they announced the collab with Halsey it would turn into another Idol with Nikki Minaj. Lucky for me though, Halsey doesn’t have any significant parts and the part she’s in is pretty good. This is already wayyy too long so I’m just gonna end it here.

Okay Thank You for reading all of this BAII<3333