Runaway❤🎶

Hi guys! Welcome to my first post of this month! Let’s get straight to the song. This time the song is……
Image result for pentagon kpop
Photo credit to: Wikimedia Commons
Runaway” by Pentagon!

Who is Pentagon?
Pentagon is a formerly 10-membered boy group. Currently, there are 9 members. They were formed by the show Pentagon Maker, made by Cube Entertainment. They debuted back in 2016 with the song “Gorilla”. Their members are: Hui (Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer), Jinho (Main Vocalist), Hongseok (Lead Vocalist), Shinwon (Sub Vocalist), Yeo One (Lead Vocalist), Yanan (Sub Vocalist, Visual), Yuto (Main Rapper, Vocalist), Kino (Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper), Wooseok (Main Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae). Former member, E’Dawn (Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist)

What is the Song About?
The song is about them running towards their dreams, and how they won’t be held back by others. I feel like it’s a good message to teenagers and people in their early 20’s to follow their dreams and be able to do anything they want. If you want to read the lyrics click here. If you want to learn more about Pentagon click here.

“I never say give up
I can’t give up”

‘Runaway
You can’t stop me’

Why do I like it?
I only recently started loving this song because of a member who sings tremendously well. Jo Jinho is who I’m talking about. Jinho is the oldest member and originally gave up on being an idol after he left SM Entertainment. He was applying to be a vocal teacher at Cube, but I guess they saw the potential within him. He then became a trainee under them and participated in Pentagon Maker. Back to the song, I really like one specific line Jinho has. It’s the second chorus where he sings the line “runaway.” ‘It’s really amazing because it’s kind of an aggressive sound but it just sounds so cool. I know I’m kind of ranting but I really really like it. If you want to see Jinho singing alone check out “Magazine Ho” on Cube’s Youtube channel.

Anyway, thank you for reading that mess! I hope you’ll check out my other posts.